Job Title: Senior Producer – Short Term Contract
Job Type: Full-time, 3 Month Contract, starting in early August
Location: Walthamstow, London
We are an award-winning, impactful creative agency who work with global clients across a number of sectors and we are looking for a Senior Producer to join our team on a short-term basis. You will be working as the production lead for a B2B conference that one of our key global clients has coming up on 1st of October.
End to end event management which includes:
– Pre-Event – Interpreting and developing briefs with the client as well as our internal design and production team. Vendor sourcing and relationship building, creation and management of timelines and budgets, managing the design and production of event collateral. Owning and scheduling regular catch-up conference calls with the client’s in-house production and creative teams for feedback and progress updates. You will also manage and delegate workflow between yourself and another producer who will work with you on the project.
– Event – Logistics and on-site production lead; scheduling and managing complex and time-sensitive event build whilst working with a number of teams and vendors to quickly problem solve and keep the momentum going. Creating ROS to share with the client and vendors where needed. Importantly continuing to manage client expectations and needs throughout the build and when the event is live.
– Post-Event – Oversee client debrief, reconcile budget and spend and share learnings with the wider team.
– Budgeting – You will have sole ownership of the master event budget. You will be required to negotiate preferential rates with vendors as well as manage our internal resources; making sure the team only spend the allocated time to deliver and meet the client’s needs within budget.
– 3 years experience in a similar role or environment.
– Experience in people management is preferred.
– Proven track record of managing events in the UK, Europe & US and willingness to travel globally when required.
– Ability to organise and ensure smooth operation of all AV elements for events and ability to effectively communicate with the AV team and client.
– Good knowledge and familiarity with Google docs with excellent verbal and written communication.
– A numbers person, you’ll be capable of managing budgets up to $500,000+, keeping track of spend and ensuring the client is informed for the duration of the project.
– Highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
– Upbeat and able to work extended/adjusted hours when required.
– High standards with an eye for detail.
– A confident communicator, willing to adapt and problem solve while keeping a cool head under pressure.
– A natural collaborator, lots of energy & fun to work with!
We are based on a mews in Walthamstow with a vibrant, local community (including some of the best pizza in London at the end of our street). Our studio is lively, collaborative and we value everybody’s input equally – being an open plan studio, we don’t have much choice!
What we can offer:
– Competitive wage.
– Opportunity to work with a prestigious global brand.
– Fast moving, ambitious company and team with real potential to make the job your own.
– Autonomy and responsibility, but always the support when you need it.
– International travel.
– A really friendly studio with free breakfast, beer available at all times, some ruddy good parties (we do this for a living so they bloody should be) and a one-joke veto.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter and please put in the subject line ‘Short Term – Senior Producer Application’.